Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The Art of Nature

I always wanted to see a tornado. Yes, I do realize that this is a blind and destructive power but still, there is something really fascinating about it. There is certain art to the act of a tornado appearance.

As soon as I reached my home in downtown Dallas I heard the tornado alarm. I ran upstairs to grab my camera hoping for some great shots.

Bummer.

As usual, I was too late. My friend took couple of pictures of the funnel cloud with his phone. I got the sky from my balcony right after the touchdown was done. It should be fairly big so that you can get the most of it. Enjoy!

For those of you who want to see more - I recommend some pictures by Jim Reed. I am hoping to meet the guy soon, but we will see how that goes. He is a REAL tornado chaser, with a cool car and all the toys you could possibly imagine. (Sigh).


No comments:

Post a Comment