Monday, September 20, 2010

Assignment 2 - Paper + Some More Modulated Light

I got up too early today, sat in my couch and saw the reflection of the sun coming through the window at the LCD monitor. That was a cool effect! You can get exactly the same result if you point your led light on a plasma TV. Pretty amazing, I am telling you guys!

Then, while having a cup of tea I saw the reflection of it on my kitchen table. Again, I run straight to my room to get the camera.

The third picture has the name of a restaurant I visited in Oak Cliff. It is called "Spiral" and the Logo made out of stickers appeared on the floor and even though it is a shadow play it is also modulation, since glass and light were involved.


Paper was difficult to me since I did not want to use books or the toilet paper. The first picture below is one of my old ones - I took it in a restaurant called House of Geisha in Dallas. It was a modern piece of art with a whole bunch of Chinese scrolls attached to the frame.


The rest of paper shots is new - I was finally playing with my new lights and stands and tripod and all that jazz. It came on Saturday and I got some time today to play with it. I got Lowel Tota 750 and it is still bright like nobody's business.

No comments:

Post a Comment